“When sleeping women wake, mountains move.” -Chinese proverb
This month we lean into the theme of “Awake.” In case you missed our newsletter, where Idelette outlined our month’s theme & activities, read it here: Don’t Let the Dream Die.
Want to read your Bible with us? Mark 5
- Wrecked: When a Broken World Slams into your Comfortable Life, by Jeff Goins
- The Year of Biblical Womanhood, by Rachel Held Evans
- Inciting Incidents: 6 Stories of Fighting Disappointment in a Flawed World, Edited by Sarah Cunningham
SYNCHROBLOG: We will host a synchroblog on Tuesday, September 25 where we can all share our stories of awakening, a-ha moments from the month and what we’ve learned. From all your contributions, we’ll pick ONE POST to feature as our wrap-up of the month, on Saturday, September 29.
FEATURED POSTS on this theme:
- This is Not the Life I Planned for You, by Helen Burns
- On Being Found, by Desiree Adaway
- Don’t Go Back to Sleep, by Kathy Escobar
- ShePonders: Awake to Creation, by Kelley Nikondeha
- How I got Wrecked for an Ordinary, Comfortable Life, by Idelette McVicker
- On Shampoo + Broken Hearts + God’s Perfect Timing, by Angela Doell
- Awake my Soul, by Sarah Bessey
- AWAKE: Our Synchroblog
- Our Synchroblog pick: These are the Eyes of the Awake
If you’d like to receive our newsletter with exclusive content and the scoop on the next month’s theme, please subscribe here.